domingo, 3 de janeiro de 2010

Forgive me for leaving me




Forgive me for leaving me ....
because I can´t be what you
needed me to be,
and I can´t give you anything
besides my love.

I was naive in thinking that only
love would be enough, but it is not.
I swear that all I ever wanted,
was to be what you need it the most.
to be the perfect person that you
deserves at your side.
to be in your eyes what you are in mine

It was great while it lasted
So good that tears my soul remember
kills me slowly this pain of loss
takes away my sleep, hunger,
and the desire to proceed.

The love and hope brought us here
and so suddenly we largely abandoned,
I lost my North, and seems to have nothing left
no fellings worth to be felt.

I will fulfill all the promises that I made
for you
wait until the end of times,
love you in this life and in other to come,
as I have loved at all lives that has passed

I will fulfill it, not out of obligation
but because I can´t do anything else
and I think my life has never had,
has or will have another purpose
other than love you.

I want you to forgive me endlessly.
I hope someday, in another way,
elsewhere, we meet again
and feel what we felt when we fell in love
for the first time

I want to be able to respect what
you decided, no hard feelings,
and maybe one day I can accept
anything you can offer me,
because today I feel not so.

I want to thank all that
you gave me for this
brief period of my life,
hoping my tears
do not leave very deep scars
so I never forget
how good it was love you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário