sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2010

Virtualis





It is not your fault if I build you

With my blocks of illusion

Making your way match

Just with my imagination



I know that you're not perfect

But for thy faults I'm blind

I see only quality and beauty

Ask me anything and you will see that I do not deny.



Every time I look in your eyes

I idealize even the color of your soul

I see blue sky, green sea

Radiant light, pure, calm



And your voice I've ever heard

I imagine just a beautiful song

I am traveling for hours

In this endless melody



So just let me dream a little bit

And find it all reality

Thinking you are my muse

And deluded die of happiness

-----------

..Não é tua culpa se te construo

Com meus blocos de ilusão

Fazendo tua forma coincidir

Exatamente com minha imaginação



Eu sei que tu não és perfeita

Mas para teus defeitos sou cego

Vejo apenas qualidades e beleza

Peça-me tudo e verás que não nego.



Cada vez que olho nos teus olhos

Idealizo até a cor da tua alma

Vejo céu azul, mar esverdeado

Luz radiante, pura, calma



E tua voz que nunca ouvi

Imagino apenas a canção linda

Fico viajando por horas

Na melodia que não se finda



Então apenas me deixe sonhar

E achar que é tudo realidade

Pensar que tu és minha musa

E iludido morrer de felicidade

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário