
It's funny to think how many times we said the phrase
"Better to suffer for love than never to have loved,"
knowing that when you are suffering, the first thing
we feel is regret
It's strange to look that everything before had life and color
and now became still life in black and white
sounds upset, smells are foul.
And nothing give us reason to continue.
It is tragicomic, the way we delude ourselves by love,
trying to sound altruistic, desiring the happiness of others
but still hoping for repentance and hope
everything will be reversed, that everything fix, finally safe ...
It's amazing how the words "I love you" ceases
to have meaning and no longer sounds beautiful
to become just a bad joke, a mockery
and the old cliche: "It´s me, not you"
crown the King of fools
It's damn the path I follow, as well
the choices I made, because I knew it better
I just never wanted to admit it.
We live with the choices we made.
It is the pain, hopelessness, disillusionment,
the thousand and one hardships that we took,
the fateful moments of absolute abandonment
that makes me say that I am sick of love.
And none of it I will seek never more
just waiting from fate, a good deed for my destination
putting an end to my physical existence,
because my soul is dead and I'm an empty shell.
And in the end, just the left remorses of those who rejected
as well as the pain of rejection, which seems a
collapsing all the little happy moments
who hoped before for hopes of a happy ending,
Today prays for total and absolute oblivion...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário