domingo, 3 de janeiro de 2010

Vertigens




Vertigo

pale like a cloud,
I start my stumbling steps.
short and drunk walk,
trying to support the convictions,
on the utopic hopes.
wheezing, mild despair
I search in the air that I lack
Stood and feel the world go round
everything dances around me
blurred vision with the black
veil of tears not shed
the silent cry in the throat
Don´t even have the strength to achieve
the top of my parched lips
finally I find the cure
supporting my imbalance in your shoulder
breathing the air from your mouth in a greedy kiss
dip my eyes into yours
my voice gives your name
vows of love and endless dreams
you were ... you are... and will always be
the stony cause and the eternal healing
for my fleeting lancinating vertigo ...

----
Vertigens

pálido feito nuvem,
dou meus passos cambaleantes.
breve caminhar ébrio,
procuro apoio nas convicções,
nas esperanças utópicas.
ofegante, leve desespero
em busca do ar que me falta
inerte sinto girar o mundo
e tudo baila a minha volta
a visão turva-se com o negro
véu de lágrimas não vertidas
o pranto mudo na garganta
sequer tem forças pra atingir
o cume dos meus lábios ressequidos
encontro finalmente a cura
apoio meu desequilíbrio em teu ombro
respiro o ar da tua boca num sôfrego beijo
mergulho meus olhos nos teus
minha voz profere teu nome
juras de amor e sonhos infinitos
tu que fostes... és e serás sempre
a causa pétrea como a cura eterna
de minha efêmera vertigem lancinante...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário